Saturday, August 22, 2009

Taking a break, finally

I've been neglecting my blog lately. I've been super busy, but I finally have some time to relax. My poor bedspread has been ignored as well, but I was able to put in a few stitches last night and this morning, so it's moving along again, along with the box that I'm working on for the store. I still have miles to go on the bedspread, I've almost finished the first section (there's going to be at least 6 total, maybe 7 when it's done). And the new bed that it's being made for is coming on Tuesday, I'm so excited! I can't wait to see my new bed.
I'm also thrilled because one of my dearest friends is in town this weekend. I know he has to visit with his family, but I'm hoping there will be some time left over for me when he's done. Other than that, hubby and I are going to spend the rest of this weekend working on the spare room, getting it ready to be turned into a guest bedroom. So lots to do. Hopefully, next time it won't be so long between postings. But that is it for now. Time to go play "pirates" with Little Man.

No comments:

Post a Comment