Saturday, January 16, 2010

Learning new things

So I signed up for a Ravelry some time ago, in a quest for new patterns. I haven't done much with it since then, but I logged in today to check on some things, and realized how much I can do with my Ravelry. So I've decided to dive in and figure this thing out. I've added my current project, and the one I have slated as my next one to my notebook, and am looking for friends to add. Hopefully, I like the sight as much as I think I will.
I also ordered the yarn for the next project today (hooray for yarn sales! got it all for 20% off!). So I can't wait for that to arrive. Fortunately, the sweet hearts blanket that I'm currently making is a favorite that I've made many times, and I should have it finished fairly quickly.
And tonight little man is going to stay with the grandparents for the evening, so that hubby and I can get some much needed alone time. We're planning on some shopping at the flea market (and possibly the book store for me), and then chilling out with some movies at home. I hope that everyone enjoys their weekend as much as I plan to.

No comments:

Post a Comment