Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Lazy morning

I have the morning off and don't have to start getting ready for work until about 1:00. So I am being lazy. I spent all day yesterday running errands, and doing chores, so this morning, I'm kicked back in the recliner watching Desperate Housewives on DVD while putting in some cross stitching on the second panel for the baby blanket. I have to finish this panel and do 1 more, and then I can do all the puff stitching between the panels, and then I'm done. This pattern is going to come out beautifully - but there are so many details in it; it's a very time consuming pattern. But I love it.

Little man is in his room playing games. It seems like he's feeling better today. He was pretty stuffy yesterday. All out of sorts.

I'm on day 4 of quitting smoking. The patch is helping a lot - along with a lot of prayer. But it's far from easy. And while the cravings aren't as bad as they were on that first day, I find myself being more irritable. Not bad at all, but just irritable. But it's okay - I WILL quit smoking. Things at work are going alright. We have a big store meeting on Saturday - something about all the rental terms changing. I think I'm going to make a new scones recipe to take along. Bad enough that we've all got to give up part of our Saturday, might as well get some yummy food in exchange. I found a new scone recipe online that I think just might do the trick, it looks pretty yummy. Plus I'm working on a design for a twilight themed cake for the New Moon midnight release. It's going to be so much fun.

Other than that, it's business as usual at my house. But for now, I think I'm going to watch a few more episodes, and put in a few more stitches, before I have to start getting ready for work. TTFN all.

No comments:

Post a Comment