Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Ahhh

So we've gotten into the new house, and our household goods have been delivered. It looks like the movers managed to do only a small amount of damage so far. Thank goodness for that. I still have my shop on vacation mode, but hope to put the final touches on the home office in the next couple of days, and then I'll be up and running again. 
Unfortunately, we also received some bad news lately. My grandfather has been diagnosed with lung cancer. Many of you closest to me already know this, and have already started praying for his healing, and I thank you all for that. It's still early yet, and we aren't sure what stage the cancer is in until he's able to meet with the oncologist, but I trust that the Lord will take care of this amazing man that has been the only earthly father I've ever known. There's not much more than that for right now, but I'll be able to start posting regularly again now, so be looking for more to come. 

No comments:

Post a Comment