Sunday, April 25, 2010

Beautiful Sunday afternoon

So this weekend got off to a bang with the arrival of N and J. Unfortunately, EA was unable to join us, but it seems like she had a blast in ATL, so I'm happy. But I am feeling rather lonely these days, so I'll have to make some time to get together with her soon. But I enjoyed visiting with N and J immensely. I'm so happy that they're getting settled in NC, but I wish they hadn't had to move quite so far away.

I've almost finished the first of my pair of socks. It hasn't been as difficult as I envisioned it being. I think the next one will go quicker since I have the hang of the pattern now. I just have to finish working the instep, and shape the toe and I'm done with this one. But two nights in a row of staying up late, and I have no motivation to pick up the needles. All I want to do is curl up on the couch until I have to get ready for work. But perhaps the mood will strike before I have to get going. We shall see.

Other than that, there hasn't been much going on. So I think I'm going to get off of here for now, and spend some time with the family. TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment