Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Busy busy busy. Story of my life. LOL. This week as been a little bit crazy with the holiday and all, but I figure I'll start falling back into the routine of things just in time for the weekend. I started my new job this week - sort of. So far all I have done has been watching the new hire videos and such. I'm anxious to wrap up all that and get into the real work. I'm working at PetSmart now. A definite upgrade. So much closer to home, more $ (plus more $ saved in gas), better hours. And so far everyone seems really nice. I think I'm going to like it there.

I went up today just to drop of my tax paperwork, and then it's back tomorrow. After that it waws back home to start the laundry mill again. I was going to spend some more time working on stitching, but I've made myself take a break to take care of some paperwork. And since some of that paperwork had to be printed, I thought I'd take a moment to pop in and update.

On the Etsy side of things, I've taken a semi break to work on a baby gift for a friend. After that, I'm thinking probably another pair of gloves since I have some yarn already stashed for that pattern. I'm also toying with the idea of adding baby layettes to the shop, but I haven't decided yet.

For now though, time to clear some space off the table, and get back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment