Thursday, July 8, 2010

A nearly wasted day off

So after finding out that I was going to have two days in a row off work, I planned on getting the house cleaned up, and spending the rest of my free time stitching - hopefully finishing up this baby gift I'm working on. Well, I woke up this morning with a killer migraine and wasted half the day laying around trying to recover. Once I shook the headache, I had a little time to work on my project before starting dinner.
I got the tacos done right after hubby got home, only to find out that I had failed to buy sour cream and cheese at the store earlier. Ugh. So after cleaning up the kitchen I got back to work and quickly ran through the current stash of yarn. I need one more ball to finish this project up, so I'll pick that up next time I'm in town. For now, I think I'm going to get started on another set of gloves to keep my busy tonight.

1 comment:

  1. Hopefully by now you are feeling better. Can't wait to see the new gloves!

    ~Melissa

    ReplyDelete