Monday, July 12, 2010

Awesome Monda

For a Monday, today was pretty awesome and relaxing. I got a few chores done this morning. Before typing up the care instructions for the baby gifts that I finished up last night. I can't wait till Ms. Mandy gets them. I really hope that she likes them. Now I just have to box them up, and they'll be all set to go in mail Wednesday morning.

After wrapping up my chores I was able to squeeze in a workout. I haven't worked out regularly in ages. But 45 minutes with Billy Blanks, and I remember why I love working out. I don't know if I'll be able to squeeze one in tomorrow since I have to be at work in the early afternoon, but I'm definitely going to try.

Other than that, I've been able to get quite a bit of work on the gloves I've started on, and I'm going to get back to work on that while I was the season premiere of The Closer and Rizzoli & Isles.

No comments:

Post a Comment