Monday, June 22, 2009

A great start

So the weekend ended on a rough note. There are some things going on at work that had me pretty upset. But I was reminded that it's only when I'm where God wants me to be that the devil brings attacks against me. She helped me see through the upset and anger, to take a look at not just who I am, but whose I am. Thank you D.
Other than that, work has been okay. I dropped the ball on one thing Sunday. It seams the DM gave a little pop quiz and sent out an email requesting that everyone print it off and fax it to him. I never got around to checking my email on Sunday, so that wasn't so good. It seems like a minor thing, but we are supposed to check every day. Oh well. I won't be making that mistake again.
I spent the majority of this morning on chores. Suffice to say that little man had an upset stomach this morning, and I wound up having to strip the beds and wash the sheets. Fun stuff. So, I ended up keeping him in Pull Ups all day. I hate doing that. I prefer keeping him in underwear whenever we're at home, but I think it was best for both of us to take a day off from potty training until he's feeling better.
I finally cracked up the big bag of yarn that I bought last week, and I'm busy working on some new creations from that. I'm deciding how best to list them at the moment, so it might be a day or two before you see any of them, but they will be there. I also joined a "street team". It's a group of etsy artists that, in this case, are all based out of Georgia. I'm very excited about it; both for what I can learn from those more experienced at etsy selling than myself, and that the chance to form some friendships with them as well.
Tomorrow I plan to keep working on my stock, and perhaps start on a gauge swatch for my bedspread pattern, but we'll see if I get around to that or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment