Monday, June 15, 2009

Yeah It's Monday!!!

Fortuantely, this Monday, I'm still totally charged from the amazing church service yesterday. I attend a wonderful church.
At best, it's been a slow/semi productive day so far. I woke up with little man and we spent the morning running some errands before coming home and having some play time. I was able to get a bit of work done on cleaning/organizing my work space. I hope to post a picture of that soon, once I finish getting it situated. Of course, I'll be re-doing it all again soon when we finally move out of the in-laws house. I'm so excited, and can't wait for job confirmation for the hubby so that we can go through with the house we've found for rent. I have to say, I have the most amazing friends. The fact that AP would give me a heads up on her house coming up, before listing it, is so awesome. God has truly blessed me in this area.
Potty training little man is still slow going, but as long as the weather holds, I plan on letting him run around the yard some (sans diaper) to see how that helps.
I'm still busy working on my personal project (re-creating my bathroom organizer as a gift) and can't wait to get back to work on my stock. So that's about it for this afternoon. We'll see what the rest of the week brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment