Sunday, June 21, 2009

Weekend writings

What a wonderful weekend, and it's not even over yet. Hubby and I spent yesterday in Macon doing some furniture shopping and some clothes shopping for me. We found some wonderful pieces of furniture that we're considering for when we move out. I can't wait to move, it's going to feel so good to have my own space again. 
And in honor, I've been working on a pattern for a new bedspread for our new bed. I'm hoping we'll be getting the one we looked at, but if we decide finances won't allow it, I think I'll go ahead and make the bedspread in preparation for when we do upgrade to a bigger bed. I'm very excited about it this bedspread. It will be the first time I've created a pattern on my own. It's a fairly simple pattern, but exciting all the same. 
After looking at furniture, it was off to the mall, where I got some adorable clothes on sale. Then we stopped by Smiley's. It was my hubby's first adventure into the world of Smiley's flea market. I think he was impressed with everything that you can find there. He wants to go back in another week or two. Then we had lunch and came home to spend the rest of the day with our little man. 
We went to check out another house (just the exterior, we're hoping to work out with the landlady to see the inside of two houses this early this week). I really like the one we looked at yesterday though. And then we all had a family dinner at Logan's, in which little man was remarkably well behaved for a change. 
I finished up a second set of dischoths in the same color pattern as the last set (just finishing up with what was left of the yarn, and got those posted this morning. And now I'm going to finish watching some cartoons with my son before getting ready for church.

No comments:

Post a Comment