Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Tuesday morning Trek

So this morning was fun. I promised hubby I would go out and pick up his copy of the new Ghostbusters game, so that he would have it to play when he got home from work. I spoil him, I know. And trips to Best Buy with the wiggly three year old are always so much fun! Especially when the sales people want to argue with you regarding release dates. You'd think by now, the morning staff would recognize me as the woman that always comes in for the talked about games on street dates. But all's well, because they eventually realized that the crazy gamer lady was right and the game did in fact release today.



Then it was off to my favorite craft store. Wonderful sales this week by the way guys. I was able to grab some yarn for upcoming projects, and can't wait to go back on payday to finish stocking up. Here's a preview of what's to come.
I can't wait to start using some of these beautiful colors. I also snagged some patterns early this afternoon, including a very unique one for dishcloths. So lots of exciting things to come I'm sure. But for today, it's time to start putting in some work on finishing up my personal project, and then time to get ready to go to the "real" job for the night. Fun times.

No comments:

Post a Comment